Corey S. Hadley
Corey joined Weinstein, Lovell & Ordway, P.A. as an attorney in the spring of 2021. Prior to joining the firm, Corey worked as a litigation attorney for a New England-based law firm, where he represented local and national lenders in civil and appellate matters relating to real estate. As a litigator, Corey regularly appeared in both federal and state courts and participated in all forms of alternative dispute resolution, ranging from mediation to arbitration. Prior to his litigation practice, Corey worked as an attorney for the Chapter 13 Trustee for the District of Maine.
Corey’s practice at Weinstein, Lovell & Ordway, P.A. focuses on business and corporate matters, including business organization and structuring, corporate formation, the drafting and review of commercial leases, and the purchases and sales of businesses. He also advises clients on litigation involving landlord-tenant matters, and real estate related matters.
Corey also assists individuals and families on all areas of trust and estate planning and administration, wills and powers of attorney, asset protection planning, charitable planning, and administration of estates through the probate process.
- Member of the Bar – Maine
- United States District Court for the District of Maine
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Maine
- B.A. University of New Hampshire
- J.D. University of Maine School of Law
- Attorney, Chapter 13 Trustees Office for the District of Maine
- Attorney, Korde & Associates, P.C.
Membership & Community Involvement
- Maine State Bar Association